Portable mini USB electric fruit juicer
₦15.00
Saved
Size
6 Blades
4 Blades
2 Blades
Color
Blue
green
Purple
Pink
Quantity
Trust%20Badge
Share:
Description
Shipping & Return
Policy
Review

0

Features:

1. Multifunctional. It has two functions: bottled and juicer. One product has two functions, stylish and beautiful

2. Strong motivation. With a load speed of 15000 RPM/minute, you can quickly mix various fruits, juices, soy milk, milkshakes, rice paste

3 types. High-quality materials. Environmental protection cup lid, silicone lifting ring, high borosilicate glass, stainless steel blade, ABS base are all high-quality materials, no chemical harm to the human body, safe use, rest assured

4. Easy to carry. The silicone lifting ring design allows you to take the juice bottle anywhere, sports, outings, outdoor, picnic

5. With the help of a USB charging cable, you can charge anytime, anywhere without worrying about the need to use electricity, not at home, and to travel

6. Safe lithium battery. Built-in lithium battery, with UN38.3, MSDS, aviation and transportation certificate

Description:

1. Wash the fruit and cut it into 15x15mm pieces. (For those with stones, hard materials, thick skins or hard shells

Please remove the fruit first. ) 2. Put the fruit into about 60% of the cup body, add 20% water or milk to make the total amount reach 80% of the body capacity of the cup.

3. After the motor rotates, tighten the cup cover, turn the cup body up, start the switch, etc., and place it in place. When working, gently shake the juice cup for better juice extraction.

4. After juice extraction is complete, turn off the power switch, and then unscrew the lid to drink. If too much fruit remains, use a filter before drinking.

Remarks:

1. Juice extraction time for apples and pears is 60s-90s, and juice extraction time for citrus, oranges and strawberries is 30s-60s. The product works for 90 seconds and stops automatically.

2. This product is forbidden to be idle. The maximum juice extraction time is 90 seconds. After running for 90 seconds, it will stop automatically and the green light flashes. Please reset the switch and turn it on again.

3. This product is a special fresh juicer. It is not suitable for meat grinding. It cannot directly grind nuts or beans. Direct grinding will affect the service life of the product.

4. When charging, the product cannot work. This is to prevent leakage.

Failure analysis and solution:

1. Unable to open, the signal light is not on. The cup body and frame are not tightened.

2. During use, the red indicator light is always on. Insufficient power; charge in time.

3. During use, please stop the machine, and then the green light flashes. After 90 seconds of load, stop the protection; start again.

4. During use, please stop the machine, and the red light flashes. The motor is locked; after removing hard objects, restart.

5. Leakage. The silicone rubber ring is not fully assembled; reassemble the silicone rubber pad.

note:

Due to the high sales volume of this product, there is a great demand for customers. During shipment, the shape and color of some accessories will be slightly different, which will not affect normal use. It involves: handles, lids, etc.

View more View less
We offer standard shipping for all orders made in Timberland Online Store. Orders are shipped on business days only (Monday-Friday, excluding National holidays). For in-stock items, depending on the shipping method you select, your order should be processed and ship within 3 - 7 working days after order verification and credit approval. We use flat-rate shipping of RM 12.00 for orders below RM 300. Despite the number of shipments you receive, you will never be charged more than the amount stated on your order confirmation.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
20% Discount Coupon Inside.

Subscribe To Receive Promotions, New Products And Sales Directly To Your Inbox.

Free Tracked Shipping

Worldwide Delivery.

Free Returns

30 Days Money Back.

Unbeatable Warranty

100% Guaranteed Quality.

Safe & Secure Checkout

World’s Most Secure Payment Methods - SSL Secure.

Super Deals Ends In :

0
0

Days

0
0

Hours

0
0

Minutes

0
0

Seconds